Skip to content
- Continuation of the UNSCR 1325 NAP 3 Women Girls 4 Change Alliance (WG4CA) project
- Completion of the YWCDO VIP toilet project (probably mid-May)
- YWCDO peace hall roof ceiling (no funds available yet)
- Follow up on peacebuilding, trauma counselling and reconciliation training of the South Sudanese pastors/community leaders in the camps
- Easter and Christmas celebrations for the refugees (have become a tradition and is well attended)
- Social Gender-based Violence (SGBV), HIV/aids and peacebuilding awareness raising in schools with school children
- Capacity building of partner organization’s local staff etc.
- Continuation of adult literacy classes for women which has now included young boys & girls who have missed the normal education/ school process due to the war.