Florence A. Andrew
Chairperson: Support Trust for African Development (STAD)formerly Sudanese Orphans Support ( SOST) and one of the founders of both Organizations (SSWAN & STAD) in the Netherlands.
Southern Sudanese Women Association in the Netherlands (SSWAN)
- MA Development Studies majoring in Agricultural and Rural Development, Institute of Social Studies (ISS), The Hague, The Netherlands
- BA in Organizational Management, Afhad University for Women (AUW) Omdurman, Sudan
I have worked in a number of places with my last paid job in Sudan as a teaching Assistant AUW; held difference leadership positions in different local and National Organizations; attended a number of conferences, workshops, seminars etc. at National, Regional and International Level and have a diverse working experiences with Non-governmental Organizations NGO) and Community Based Organizations (CBO).
- Humanitarian Development
- Diversity management
- Women empowerment/ Capacity building
- Migration and Development
- Peace and conflict resolution
- Management Leadership skills training
In 1987 I finished my PhD Social Geography at the University of Utrecht. Between 1987 and 2007 I travelled extensively through Africa, for instance through North and South Sudan. From 1996 until 2002 I volunteered as the Sudan coordinator for Amnesty International in The Netherlands. Besides that, I have been working on and off as a tour guide in East Africa for Sawadee Reizen and I have been living in Nairobi between 2003 and 2005. From 2004 I volunteered for SOST (now STAD) as the project officer and later as the secretary. From 1994 I am working in The Netherlands as a social worker for the mentally handicapped. In June 2012 I finished my bachelor for Social Work in The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Dedi Bullen Gaga
Diploma in bookkeeping -Commercial school, Khartoum
- From 1987 – 1999 worked as a security officer at the Royal Netherlands Embassy, Khartoum Sudan
- From 2001 to date worked and still works in different sectors in the Netherlands.
- I held different leadership roles, attended and participated in different pieces of training and workshops, seminars etc.